Happy 2017, everybody! I feel like this past year has gone so quickly, and I wanted to reflect back and appreciate my favorite memories. We kicked off 2016 with an awesome vacation/cruise to the Caribbean, then I came home and finished my last semester of college!!! and well, for the rest… continue reading!
Top 5 Favorite Memories
1. Kicking off the year with our favorite type of vacation- CRUISING!! We took a Royal Caribbean cruise on the Oasis of the Seas to the western caribbean and it was absolutely breathtaking. You can see more pictures from our vacation by clicking here.
2. GRADUATING COLLEGE!! This was such an exciting day and I can’t believe how fast these past 4 years went. If you are still in school, soak up every second because it’s going to be over before you know it!
3. Traveling to Florida with my dad. It was my first time flying first class and we traveled to so many different cities and drove around in the sunshine!
4. Taking our boat out on the river. It’s so relaxing to go out on the boat and just hang. The sunsets were unreal and the perfect way to end a summer night.
5. Traveling to California with Phill. We went for a quick meeting and HAD to stop at Disneyland!!! It was my first time there and I’m obsessed.. I want to wear Mickey ears all the time.
I hope the new year treats you well and you make the most of it! Don’t put too much pressure on yourself and worry too much about setting new years resolutions.. Rather, continue working on yourself throughout the year and set goals at a pace that works best for you. Much love and a happy new year! Xoxo, Arianna